"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Saffron by YTL

Just got my keys yesterday. Presenting my 1085 sq ft of debt.


The Saffron and one of 2 pools.



The other pool and play area. Poolside with BBQ.



The gym. Another play area.



The lifts. Tall solid wood door to apartment.



Living room. View of KLCC and KL city.


Master bedroom with view of Sri Hartamas and ensuite bathroom.


Second bedroom and last bedroom (could be the study).



Second bathroom. Kitchen.

Air-cons (in living area and all bedrooms) and kitchen cabinets were paid for earlier this year. I just payed more moolah to settle the maintenance fees for the next few months and to fix a grille for the front door. I'm even more broke now. But I'm content. If only I could afford to live here :P

Now I just have to buy the lights and get the lighting done (14 of them!). Get a fan and water heaters. And the apartment is ready to rent, semi-furnished. In fact, I'm seeing a potential tenant today!

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Blogger Spot said...

Wah! So nice lah. Love the windows n floors!

11:30 am  
Blogger adriene said...

congratulations on your new home! big milestone :)

6:48 pm  
Blogger drownedglass said...

Wah. Your 1085 sq ft of debt is so much prettier than mine! Haha.

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home