"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The keys

I was cleaning and packing in my room when I found an envelope from YTL. It was postmarked 2 weeks ago.

The keys to my apartment were ready! While I felt stupid for not finding this earlier in the mess that was my room, I felt relieved I didn't... 2 weeks ago, I would've pulled my hair out, what with the visa and income tax clearance giving me anxiety attacks.

So now I am officially a homeowner. The not so good news is, I also have to pay for the monthly maintenance fees upfront (3 months worth) plus a 1 month deposit on top of other miscellaneous fees. Crap!

Must go to the sales office soon.
Need to find out what I can do in the next 2 weeks before I go
I could give it some basic furnishing and get a tenant by August.
Oh shit, I don't have enough money for that right now.
Arrrggggggghhhhh...

The perils of adulthood.
:P

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you already.
I love you..
Sniff
Sniff

D

4:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am currently looking for rent a unit in Saffron, and your unit is just perfect for me.

are u still renting it out? text me your phone number with rent price to 0166882033. Thanks.
(Remember only text/sms me. cos i normally dont pick up calls. Once i get the text i will call u)
my name is Nick.
thanks.

3:36 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Sorry Nick.

I currently have a tenant. The lease contract should expire by June 2009. If you're still interested then, let me know.

I'm currently in China, but you can always email me at wandernut@yahoo.com.

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home