"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Farewells

I love my friends and my friends love me.
This, I know, by the number of farewell meals I've had in the past week alone. For all that, your friendship, and great company, thank you.

Now, it's back to feeling fat and lethargic.
Bouts of insomnia mean little sleep.
Little sleep means no energy for runs or rides or any physical activity I miss and crave.

A big box and some paper bags of junk I've accumulated at work in the past 2.5 years sit in the living room, waiting for my attention.

Sigh.
I think I'll allow myself one more day of laziness.
As of Monday, I'm officially unemployed. But there's still much to do, and not much time. This is gonna be fun. Not.

Labels: ,

0 wandered by:

Post a Comment

<< Home