"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Crocs - Mock crocs that is.

It first caught my attention at a meeting with my shoe brand client. After the meeting ended, I tried it on for fun, knowing very well that heels and I don't mix. Pointy-toed heels, on top of that.

Previous attempts to wear pointy-toed heels were disappointing. My broad and chunky feet not only looked horrible in them, they were terribly uncomfortable. Too narrow at the front. Too tight around the ball of my foot. Etc.

But this pair from Primavera surprised me completely. They were comfortable. And it actually looked pretty good. It covered my ugly toes nicely, no extra flesh or skin spilling over the edges and it wasn't too high to walk on at 2.5 inches. Best of all, it looks nice with both jeans or slacks. I bought the maroon-ish, bronze-ish pair.

This is currently my only pair of covered heels. They look a little scary in the box, but they look very nice once you put them on. Also available in black, and in peep-toe design (though the maroon option for this is more on the reddish side).

I'm racking up my credit card debt, but I hope this is temporary. Can't wait to get my finances in order and myself out of debt in the next few months.

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i can get a pair too :(

6:23 pm  
Blogger Lumos Maxima said...

omigosh girlfriend, those are gorjessssss! so glad you ended buying them.

11:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they would look GREAT on you!!

D

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home