"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh crap!

Haven't been running or cycling or swimming in the past month. Between work, running around getting things done for my move to Shanghai and spending time with people I care about, the other stuff had to take a back seat.

But now that my usual run and bike kakis have posted race reports on their blogs, I feel really left out. I even FORGOT to register for the New Balance 15km race next week! Sigh. Just as well. I probably wouldn't last.

Hopefully I get to squeeze in a few runs and bike sessions from now till the time I go, or rather, till the time I pack up my bike.

I really miss the adrenaline rush.
The after run/bike shower to wash off the grime.
The sore muscles that follow the next day.

The heart is willing but the mind and body are exhausted.
Too many things to worry about at the moment.

Phhhbbbpppttt...

Labels:

2 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! Just read that you're leaving for Shanghai. That's so cool!!!

And here I am getting comfortable into a daily routine of a boring job.

Seems like lots of admen are venturing overseas...

Ivan Lim

3:44 pm  
Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Aiya... you missed a great NB15km run...

1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home