"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, May 05, 2008

So much to do :(

Things I must do by this week and next week:
1. Renew passport done
2. Go for a medical at Tung Shin done
3. Go to the Chinese embassy with medical report, documents and passport to obtain work visa
4. Book air-ticket
5. Repay debts
6. Clear 2008 Income Tax :P
7. Copy stuff from old laptop into new laptop done, then reformat old laptop
8. Decide to fix or not fix wonky camera. If not, figure out how to afford a new one :P

Before the month is out:
1. Catch up with insurance agent
2. Renew Sunshine's doggy license
3. Draw up a Sunshine Dogma Manual for SM

I'm now also very, very broke.
The holiday. Buying stuff for my impending move. Weddings. Credit card bills that seem to accumulate (I always paid in full, but I haven't been able to over the past few months).

I decided to give my A Famosa triathlon debut a miss.
Didn't train at all while on holiday in Bangkok. Spent more money than I intended to while I was there (and going down to Melaka would cost me more moolah). Going unprepared mentally and physically is a bad idea and I want my first time to be enjoyable. Maybe I'll just resume training in Shanghai and aim for the Half IM in Haikou next year. Hahaha!

Bangkok 2008 holiday report coming next.

Labels:

4 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need manual. just sign the dog ownership transfer form that i've filled up...

-dogma

2:44 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

hahaha. part-time ownership maybe la. like when my folks are away. or when they're unwell. hahahaha. weekend custody also can... gosh she'd be spoilt rotten.

4:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time you see her, she'll be the true weight of a labrador!

n mum will be feeding her a mango a day... she will have new expectations of you.

-dogma

6:34 pm  
Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Hey, u bringing your bike to China? Training on the countryside roads? Hehe..

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home