"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Friday, August 04, 2006

Not quite all there...

But uh, I'm here.
Woke up this morning with a big void in my soul.
Something's missing and I can't shake off that feeling.

I am wallowing,
Like a hippo in a pond,
Misery feels cold.


*snaps fingers*

Anyway.
Gotta get on with the programme.

This Saturday is SW's birthday seafood BBQ.
And here's the spread!

~ Salads & Fruit Salads

~ Grilled Portobello Mushrooms

~ Grilled Tiger Prawns

~ Dory Fish in Banana Leaf Parcels with Herb Lemon Butter / Assam Pedas (Spicy Tamarind)

~ Selar Fish Stuffed with Sambal

~ Golden Turmeric Selar Fish

~ Stuffed Squid with Masala Potato

~ Red Pepper Pasta

~ Birthday Cake

~ Ice-cold Beer / Diet Coke / Vanilla Coke

~ White Wine

I'm preparing the stuffings and marinades.
First time making my own sambal too, so I'm looking forward to doing this tomorrow morning. WHEEEEEEEE! After which, it's off to meet up with my dear blogger friends for brunch.

Then, it's off to my godsister PC's baby Marielle's full moon party.

Then to YKK's house to stuff the fish and squid, and prepare the fish parcels.

And THEN it's party time.

I hope I can keep my pyromaniac hands to myself at the BBQ. I love playing with fire a wee bit too much.

Labels:

1 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats homemade sambal stuffing for bbq fish.. its yummers... See you at PC's place tomorrow :)

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home