"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, September 12, 2005

A happy Monday morning!

Oh Wow.

I was about to write a very blue Monday post when Box put the fat yellow package on my desk.

Mint’s package!
All the way from Chicago!

You see, Mint started a CD exchange project with her regular bloggers from around the world. Simply because it’s really nice to receive something in the mail, apart from bills and junk for a change.

Mint, your package made my day, if not my whole week! :)
Thank you so much.

Here’s what I got:
~ The Mint Mix Revisited August 2005 (I love big band too!)
~ A postcard of pretty Chicago
~ A cute stuffed little bear with a big W on it, courtesy of her little Boy.
~ A beautiful Vintage Posters 2006 Calendar (it’s so going on my desk)
~ A white-heart photo holder
~ A colourful hanging photo holder with little wooden animals
~ A little book of encouragement
~ A bookmark
~ A cellphone charm (an embroidered cheongsam)
~ A set of mini rainbow pens
~ A manicure set in a pink pouch

Love them, Mint. You’re a sweetie.

HUGS

Labels: ,

2 wandered by:

Blogger Mint Chutney said...

You're very welcome Nutty!

12:22 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

Mints the best isnt she !!

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home