"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blues for a blue sky

For the past two weeks, the haze got me feeling extremely blehhhh, teary eyes and an itchy throat not withstanding.

This is the suburb I live in, last Thursday evening.


And the KL Tower, taken from the carpark near my office.
Left, in the morning. Right, in the evening.


To deal with my terribly morbid mood, I went for drinks and a chocolate volcano with LY.

And on Sunday, some baking therapy.
A Ginger Bread & Butter Pudding.

The haze has lifted and the sky is bluer now.
But why do I feel a tad teal still?

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Oh Wander, it will be OK. And, in my humble opinion, you never need an excuse for a chocolate volcano.

I'm sending something via Box to perk you up.

1:26 am  
Blogger Spot said...

chase the teal away by smoking up a fog of baking aromas.

in nigella we trust. ;)

11:27 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Minty: You're so sweet. Thanks a bunch! And for the Thanksgiving email too :)

Spot: Read your comment at Sarah's blog (it's amazing and never fails to make me hungry!). Thanks for your ingenius tips.
Now I know you guys ain't kidding about the how sweet and rich her recipes are.

As for the pictures, sorry lah. I dunno how to host them elsewhere cos i've been using geocities from the start. Any suggestions?

And yes, in Nigella we trust!

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home