"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A secret feast

My mom went away for the weekend.
Without her breathing down my neck I had the kitchen to myself! Whooopee!!

Saturday night's menu was quite a treat:
~ Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
~ Mesclun Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
~ Roast Chicken with Pesto, Sage and Onion
~ Walnut Bread
~ Chocolate Volcano with Vanilla Ice Cream






Read all about the secret feast.

The whole circus ended with a massive clean up.
And I had to destroy all evidence of culinary activity before mom got home the next day. Tee hee!

Labels: , ,

4 wandered by:

Blogger ... said...

*drool* *slurp* *sigh*
Why not here?

12:11 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

WOW!

YUM! YUM! (I love mushrooms!)
YUM!
YUM! with Yum, Yum, Yum
YUM
Oh my Yum!

I almost slipped on my drool.

12:26 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Rin: When you're back lah, when you're back! :)

Mint: I love mushrooms too! And this is the first time I'm using portabellos. Gosh, they're so deliciously meaty. Apparently it's great sauteed only in butter, whole. Slurrppp.

9:48 am  
Blogger Vish said...

goodness, they look so yummy!

recipe, pretty please? hehe..

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home