"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's a month to Christmas

And I haven't planned Christmas dinner.
Heck, I haven't even been talking about food for quite a long time now. How weird is that? Doesn't mean my appetite has diminished in any way. With all the exercise I'm getting, I'm constantly hungry.

Saw this wonderful recipe for a Slow-roasted Shoulder of Lamb rubbed with Rosemary, Anchovy and Lemon Zest on Chocolate & Zucchini and decided, maybe for the first time ever, I won't roast a turkey.

I'll make soup, maybe pumpkin... a nice big salad, mash potatoes, the lamb and a dessert. Maybe something chocolatey this time. Though I am itching to try a banoffee pie, with black pepper added into the pie crust for some kick. Hmmmm....

Gosh, it's also time to put up the tree!

Labels: ,

1 wandered by:

Blogger ... said...

I wanttttttttttt.....!!!

*drool*

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home