"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sunshine is TWO today!

Happy birthday preettty girll!!
Wish I could throw you a birthday party this week but it'll have to wait cos you're on heat. Wouldn't want your virile buddies like Winston and Dumdum to make you a mummy so soon.

You're such a big girl now, but still a puppy at heart.
How I love you so! Especially when you do that manja thing of crawling under the crook of my knees when I'm sitting outside with you. Or when you taunt me with your ball, hoping for a game of catch. Or when you run to gate to bark at nothing (no strangers, dogs or cats in sight) and then run back to us, as if to say "Look! I'm doing my job! So where's my treat?"

Everybody loves you sweetie!
Can't wait till I get home tonight to give you a good belly rub.
*kiss*


This is her in the car, totally buggered after the MRDO last week.

Labels:

5 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sunshine!

11:34 am  
Blogger itchyfeet said...

Haappee Burpday Sunshine!!
Hey CBK..she's born on the same date as Ah Han!Hahahaha

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Arffday Sunshine.

3:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

happy barfday, sunsain sweetie pie. so plitty. *muaks*

5:17 pm  
Blogger Lumos Maxima said...

HARPIE HARPIE BELATED BARFDAY SUNSAIN!

her fes so yeem kung wan.

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home