"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No more, please, no more...

I was not feeling too good on Monday. Felt like flu and fatigue. Stayed home pretty much the whole day, holed up in my room. Reading, resting, and playing Bogglific on Facebook.

I was playing for... er, I lost count of the minutes or hours, lying on my bed, laptop on my stomach. And I'm still addicted. I play a few games before bed. A few games when I wake up. A few games at lunch. A game or two in between jobs.

I'm wasting my life away connecting letters to form words. Some words I doubt even exist.

So from today on... NO MORE.

But Scrabulous... no one takes that away from me.
Not even myself :P

Labels:

0 wandered by:

Post a Comment

<< Home