"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy. Working. Dreaming.

Life's a pitch. Been busy at work.
Apart from some birthday get-togethers for some dear friends (Box and Phish) and two private function gigs, nothing exciting going on.

Managed to catch Chicago The Musical on Saturday with D, SM, and JJ though. It was rather disappointing. The movie cast were way better performers except for Billy Flynn's character. ANYONE can act/sing/dance better than Richard Gere. Hahaha. Good thing I got the tickets at a decent discount (20% from my Direct Access credit card) or I'd be quite upset.

As far as training is concerned, I've been going for RPM once a week, and running at least twice a week. Going to start swimming this weekend. Found a coach to correct my swim strokes in Sunway. Haven't gone for some real cycling since Ulu Langat though. Hope to do that soon.

Was supposed to go for RPM and a short run morning today.
But my phone's speakers are busted, so the alarm didn't ring and I overslept. CRAP! I need to go fix my phone (or buy new phone... *drool* SE k800 (ARRRGGGHHHH- no! no! no!).

Another thing I'm drooling over right now is the Honda Jazz. No, I'm not gonna just go out and buy a new car, but I'm really so very, very tempted. The car's really cool. It's a mini-MPV, fuel efficient with a 1.5l engine and PFI (programmed fuel injection) so that no matter how hard you step on the gas it controls the amount of fuel that goes in. It's also easy to park and has low emissions, so it's a very 'green' car.

What I really like - ULTRA SEATS. The backseat doesn't only fold down, but the entire seat actually lowers to the floor of the car to give you at least 1.7m of space, or 2.4m if you fold down the front passenger seat as well. You could also opt to fold the seat upwards vertically to make room for tall objects. How cool is that!

Yes, I'm thinking about space for my bike. I'm nuts.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, on the Honda website, there's a page that actually helps you calculate your loan amount and monthly repayments if you trade in your car. The monthly repayment works out to be about the same as what I'm paying for my Hyundai Accent right now. But of course, it would mean I have to restart a 7-year loan again cos the Honda Jazz is more expensive). If I do get it, I'd prolly go for the black or the white one. Sigh.

Nice to dream. Nice to dream.
Unless I decide to flush prudence down the toilet.
Hmmm....

Labels:

1 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we went through the same thing before finally deciding to swap our 15 year old car for a honda city. best thing we ever did, car-wise! i drool over the new CRV ;)

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home