"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bleh-ness

Last weekend started nicely enough with a short trip to Cameron Highlands over the weekend. It was rather rushed and tiring but very nice as I'd never been to Cameron's before. Shock, horror, yes. Deprived childhood.

I'm just more than thankful that I didn't have to drive as MH packed all of us into her Naza Ria, which could carry 6 people, and a whole load of vegetables back from the mountains.

Highlights of the trip:
- Dimsum in Ipoh
- Meeting JJ for the first time
- Playing poker with REAL poker chips
- Sleeping in the attic at Bala's chalet
- Nice views, fresh flower-scented air
- Boh Tea Plantation
- Charcoal steamboat, great naan and pearl corn!
- A totally disappointing hunt for good scones
- Giant strawberry paraphernalia everywhere, from statues to balloons to cushions to shop decor to stuffed toys. With eyes and arms and legs. They FREAKED me out. I wouldn't go near any of them. They looked evil. Really, they did.

Then I had to come back and fall ill.
And the past week became a hazy blur.

Not only did I get a fever which came on and off (doc said that's how viral fever works... er, okayyy), I was pretty much fatigued and achy boned the whole week. What really bugged me is the fact that I couldn't go to the gym. Made me a very, very grumpy girl :P

Feeling quite alright as of last night, but I've been at home most part of today playing Bogglific with my laptop on my belly. My mother is convinced it'll give me cancer. The laptop, not Bogglific.

Labels: ,

0 wandered by:

Post a Comment

<< Home