"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How vain am I?

You Are 19% Vain

You don't have a vain bone in your body - almost as a matter of principal.
You demand to be judged on who you are, not what you look like.

Surprisingly, Geek didn't tag me on this one. I think she knew it would be in vain (hehehe). But I couldn't resist. I just had to find out how I fare compared to her 36%.

1. You check out your reflection in windows.
Sometimes. But only to check my slob-rating for the day. It's improved a lot. But I still forget to comb my hair sometimes.

2. Your closet is chock full of the latest styles, even if your credit card suffers for it a little.
Never. I'm too cheap to buy the latest styles. I only shop when there's a SALE. Nothing without at least 30% off.

3. You buy tons of personal care products, from expensive moisturizers to specialty shampoo.
Rarely. My only indulgences are my skin care products (Dermalogica). I'm amazed that people are willing to spend hundreds on stuff like L'Occitane lavender hand cream, on top of their skin care AND make up purchases.

4. You dream of being a movie star or model.
Never. I wouldn't mind being a Discovery Globetrekker or a celebrity chef, but that's cos I want to to travel for FREE, or better yet, make a good living out of cooking and eating or travelling, cooking AND eating.

5. If you started to lose your looks, your self esteem would likely suffer.
Never. I think I have a pretty healthy self esteem. Aging gracefully should be the way.

6. If you weren’t happy with your looks in some way, you would consider cosmetic surgery.
Never. I'm happy with what I have. I can think of cool ways to use my boobs when they sag all the way to my knees.

7. You wear designer underwear.
Never. I'm not ashamed of my cotton comfy 'granny underwear'. But they're minis, not maxis. So not that 'granny' laa. I have nice undies too, but they tend to be uncomfortable. And I hate thongs. I don't wear them unless I have no choice. Why must VPLs be a faux pas?

8. Besides showering, it takes you at least 20 minutes to get dressed and primped for the day.
Never. It takes me 5 minutes to put on my toner and moisturiser after a shower and I'm ready to go. Make up? Lazy lah. Only for 'dinners' or gigs. But I tend to take very long showers. Heh.

9. You enjoy getting your picture taken.
Rarely. I much rather take pictures of food. They're more interesting than your typical camwhore.

10. If you see someone of your gender who is hot, you immediately start silently critiquing them.
Sometimes. Cos I end up noticing that they're hot cos they slapped on a few inches of foundation, eyeshadows and what not to enhance their looks. Remove all that and there's nothing much to look at. Now a real hot babe in my book is someone who has a natural healthy glow on good skin. Someone with a good personality to match, and good fun to be with. I'm blessed to have many girl friends like that :)

Know what? That picture on top looks A LOT like YL.

Labels: ,

4 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

Dun care...... you must use makeup on my wedding day. try and psycho YL to do the same too :D :D :D

but yea, you improved a lot oredi la. hahahaha

5:21 pm  
Blogger Yue-li said...

I even lower than you hahaha. I can't get over this... it's really hilarious!

9:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hold the phone!!

1. Tasteful lingerie is uncomfortable? Because I recall that you wear whatever's on top (stack of undergarments). Granny panties are worn that many times only due to the probabilities (8 out of every 10 panties).

2. 5 minutes to get ready after the shower? Haahahahaaaa..

3. Improve on looks? Well.. don't mind a different packaging as long as the product i've come to know and appreciate never changes


A man with qualms,
D

9:52 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Geek: Will use, dun worry. And I won't wear my crocs with pearls if I can help it. HAHAHA

Yueli: KAKAKAKAKA!

D: :P Not THAT granny whaaattt...

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home