"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tag of 7

Tagged by Geekchic (again).
Hahahaha! I keep getting this weird feeling I've done a tag like this one before. Then I checked my archives, nope. Alot of the memes were similiar but not exactly like this. So okay-lah.
The rules:
1) The person tagged has to write 7 facts about themselves, along with a copy of the rules.
2) The chosen one then needs to tag 7 others and make a note of whom they’ve chosen as the next ‘taggees’ on their blog.
3) And finally? Leave a comment for those they’ve tagged, giving them a heads up to read their blog and find out what it’s all about.

If I were a more interesting person, my answers would differ from my previous similar memes. So, bear with me if I repeat myself. I tend to do that. I tend to do that.

#1 People think I'm a total pig of a glutton. Or a glutton of a pig. Though it's not far from the truth, ahem, I don't eat anything and everything. What I eat has to be good to eat, of course. It may seem otherwise on some days, but hey, I must have been really hungry!

#2 I have the attention span of a .... it's not time for lunch yet... what am I gonna have for today, let's see, erm... oh, where was I....

#3 I wish I could be a lot more than what I am now. Not that I'm unhappy with who I am or what I am , but growing up, I had many people telling me that I have alot of 'potential'. But I think potential is nothing until you have the opportunity (and the will) to do something about it. That takes time, effort, investment and sometimes, luck. So I'm happier being a jack of a few trades and master of none. Sometimes I wonder if I chose just one thing, and stayed focus on that one thing, would I be really good at it? Or would I just be one of those destined to be mediocre all my life? Not that it's a bad thing, of course.

#4 I think humans are a lost cause. We've been doing nothing but abusing the planet since we were put on earth, or evolved from the apes, whichever point of view you prefer. It's just a matter of time before we wipe ourselves out. And the world will be much better for it. Click here to read about my utopia (Shryh sent me this link some time ago).

#5 In another life, I'd be a celebrity chef, a struggling musician or a Carmelite nun (now don't you laugh).

#6 I feel very blessed every day for having so many wonderful people around me. Genuine people. People who love me (I think, haha). Yes, you.

#7 I'm not perfect. My life's not perfect. But I try to make the most of what I have and live my life to the fullest, within my limitations. No point whining and complaining about the hand that God has dealt me. So I play my cards, not to win, but to finish with my heart and soul intact.

Done!

You're tagged with no obligations:
Cheryl Chu
Erin
Farked
Fruit of Eden
Itchyfeet
Mint Chutney
Spot


Labels:

0 wandered by:

Post a Comment

<< Home