"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Friday, June 15, 2007

What kind of coffee are you?

Found this quiz by chance and I got curious.

The results:

Personally, I prefer my coffee black.
And if I want milk in my coffee I usually go for a latte with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top.

But heh, if I'm 'delicious and a treat' in their books, I ain't complaining ;)

That said, 'floating like the foam on top', gives me a crappy mental image (literally).

Eeeee.
I'll stick to my Americano or Latte, thank you.

Labels: ,

4 wandered by:

Blogger Dumpling said...

I'm more of a tea person. Coffee makes me feel sleepy.. hehehe..

1:27 pm  
Blogger ... said...

Just did the quiz. Turns out, I'm a cappucinno too..!

-Erin

1:43 pm  
Blogger Yue-li said...

i'm an ESPRESSO!

11:30 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Jeremy: If you do the quiz, chances are you might find yourself a TEA lover. That's one of the possible results. Hahahaha.

Rin: So is your brother. But we must be pretty common people, cos 47% of the quiz takers are cappucinos. Bleh.

Yules: Powerful and deep! Hehehe! Oh dear, now I'm reminded of that horrible SUPER POWER genie commercial in Giant. Eeeyerrr...

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home