"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, May 28, 2007

Somebody call the SPCA!

And I thought dogs in clothes were bad enough. Someone should've saved this little Maltese from shame at the Puppy.com Purina Olympic Day in Bandar Utama's Central Park.

It seems to be the rage right now though. I sniffed the butt of a mini poodle who also got her fur coloured the neon way. I wouldn't want to be caught dead looking like this. I mean, where's the canine dignity in that? Good thing my human loves me the way I am.

There was also this other dude of a mini Schnauzer in a Lionel Ritchie-like hairdo. He was a salt and pepper fella, with a curly-dark brown mohawk-like afro. Grr-oss. My human was slow with her camera and couldn't take his photo - AGAIN.

Dogs should look like dogs.
I'd go for this ugly fella any day. At least he's totally himself. Unpretentious. Though he really needs to do something about his heavy breathing. Kinda freaked me out, man.

But of course, I'd much rather go for my own kind. Sigh, like that handsome labrador in the police K9 unit. He looked alot like my 'boyfriend' Winston, who was also at the park. We sniffed each other's butts a little while, then moved on to sniff others. Heard Winston fell for another bitch. Hmmmph.

Anyway, I had fun. Meeting up with my doggy friends (Dumdum the Cavalier Spaniel, Chili the Labrador, Cookie the Dalmation, Skeeter the Beagle, Tori the Goldie, Milo & Lilo the Mini Schnauzers). Lounging about with my human's friends. Getting fussed over. Getting treats. My human didn't let me swim in the pond today cos I scratched an itchy patch on my neck till it bled 2 weeks ago (I had to wear a lampshade which was utter misery. I got used to it, but I think the cat next door had a good laugh).

She said I was good girl today cos I didn't run away even though I was off leash for awhile. Of course I had to follow her around. What if she left without me? Who would feed me then?

- Sunshine
p/s: I'm a NATURAL blonde.


Labels:

5 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~geekchic

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.... dun worry, sunsain. i'm sure winston still loves you. :)

4:30 pm  
Blogger ... said...

...and a natural sweetheart!

*pet pet*

:D

1:00 am  
Blogger Junkradar said...

The poor dog looks like a mistake with all that pink and blue splotches.

Sunshine you are one heckuva ladylab.

10:07 pm  
Blogger Lumos Maxima said...

*sayang* sunsain so plittyyyyy smeel so beeg. fur oso sainee sainee wan. *sayang*

8:29 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Geek: But he got new gf... how? :(

Rin: *wags tail, smiles even bigger, dribbles saliva*

Junkradar: You really should meet her one day :)

Lumos: Sunsain ma... swer sainee sainee wannn!

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home