"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, May 28, 2007

Ipoh 10k or Subang Jaya 10k?

I just found out that the Ipoh 10k run is happening on the same day as the Subang Jaya 10k run.

The former is at least 2 hours drive away.
The latter is right at my backyard.

Tough decision.

Of course, there are more pros ands cons to consider:

Ipoh:
Pros - A new route. Great food. Cleaner air. Great food. It'd be a fun weekend away. Great food. See Mandy. Great food. See my godparents. Ipoh white coffee. Ipoh Sar Hor Fun (rice noodle soup). Ipoh Chicken and Beansprouts. Chee Cheong Fun. Dim Sum. Menglembu Wantan mee. Silibin Siew Yoke. More great food. Did I say great food?
Cons - It's a 2-hour drive. RM70 on a full tank of petrol, to and fro. More money on toll. More money on the hotel room. And more money for the "feed wandernut fund".

Subang Jaya:
Pros - I live here.
Cons - I live here. :P

HOW!?

Labels:

5 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic


:'( You said see mandy and all the food. but you never said see me. i dowan to fren you oredi :'(

9:59 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Geek: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :) But see Mandy means see you oso mah! If not who open door for me? HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IPOH wins hands down!!!!

1:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

Mandy knows how to open doors :(

and you can save on hotel lah. you can stay with me :)

2:50 pm  
Blogger eugene said...

ipoh laaaa.

take a bus for a change.

bus to pudu: approx rm2
bus to & from ipoh: RM15.00 one way
bus from pudu: approx rm2

RM34...ok wat. no need full tank & pay toll.

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home