"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tagged by Geekchic

Here, Geekchic, this is for you :)
Hope you feel better soon.

Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
Yes, I do, but only when I happen to bump into him (we work in the same industry). We were 15 when we kissed (he broke my heart 2 years later). We're friends now, just not close. I last saw him at an ex-colleague's wedding, and he's engaged to be married next year, I think :)

What would you do with 1000 plastic spoons?
Taste 1000 ice-cream flavours. 31 where got enuff?

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
NKOTB, Tommy Page, Kylie Minogue, Debbie Gibson (Geek, we same generation lah) and Madonna.

What is the best thing about your current job?
Nice colleagues, flexi-hours and I get to learn a little about many different industries, from beer to bread to telco to pharmaceuticals to airlines to banks to retail etc etc etc (my clients).

Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required?
Yeah, I can hear you. Don't shout.

Are you against same sex marriage?
No. But it depends on what you think marriage REALLY is. The church says it's the union of a man and a woman with God. Civil-wise... I guess you could marry your goat if you want (just get the Parliament to approve it first).

How have you been in the past week?
Tired. Very tired.

Where are you going on your next vacation?
If all goes well, Pulau Rawa with D. Then it's Cambodia with LY. Then HK with D.

Quote a song lyric
I have very bad memory. I always get them wrong.
Err... errr... crap.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Both. Maybe old. But how old is old? How new is new?

Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Yeah... my bookshelf, bedside table, lamp.

Do you like your parents?
Love-frustrated relationship. Oooh yeah. It's better with dad now cos he's mellowed. Mom's still abit OCD (obsessive compulsive) but you get used to it.

What state/country are you from?
Selangor/Malaysia.

Tell us about the last conversation you had?
Can't put into print here (bitchin' about work).

Where do you see yourself in one month?
2nd April. It's a Sunday. Prolly at home, playing with Sunshine.

What is your favorite smell?
Freshly baked or baking cookies, cakes or bread.

What is the time and the outside temperature at the moment?
It's kinda cloudy. Like it's gonna rain.

Have you ever done anything vindictive to your co-workers?
Not anything that will harm his/her career. Just a show of my intolerance for incompetence.

Have you ever gone to therapy?
No. Maybe I should.

Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Yes. At least 20 years ago at a friend's birthday party. Her name is M, she's half-Irish/Chinese. She's in UK now, married with a daughter.

Have you ever Toilet Papered someone’s house?
Nope. But I TP my butt every day.

Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Never. I always do.

Have you ever gone camping?
Yes. With LY and a big group of Hashers at a private beach in Nenasi, Pahang for a Full Moon Hash Run. It was the full moon. We had great BBQ dinners. Lots of running. And lots of drinking after (I still don't think alcohol and running is a good idea). Some people brought their dogs (that's when I fell in love with labradors and started dreaming of owning a 4WD).

Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
Nope. Don't HAVE a sister.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Nope. But ewww... what if you get sand in your nether regions?

Have you ever had a stalker?
Yes (Geekchic, but she admitted to it and we were friends eversince).

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No. But if there's a nice place where it's not illegal and there are no ogling morons, I wouldn't mind.

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
I tear every time I laugh.

Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one?
Yeah. I'm a lousy drunk. So I rather not drink most times.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Once.

Have you ever had sex with one of your Myspace friends?
What is Myspace? And hello! Simply simply have sex wan meh? How can!

Have you ever felt betrayed by your bestfriend?
Never.

Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yes. Mostly white lies though (justify, justify...)

Have you ever thrown up from working out?
No.

Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
No. I didn't wear a hat. I just went for another hair cut. Lesson learnt - never scrooge on a haircut. I went for a RM15 quick hairstylist for JUST a trim. He ruined my then-long-hair. I went totally short after that (and paid RM55 for it). It's been short since.

Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
No. Yuck. Don't like fast food. I only eat it when there's nothing else to eat.

Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on?
No matter how wasted, I'm always aware of what's going on (never got to the stage of being unconscious though).

Have you not realised what you had until you lost it?
Not really. I think you KNOW when you're losing something. You're just in denial most of the time.

There. Done.
Now, you want to do this? Consider yourself tagged. :)

Labels:

4 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~geekchic
Thanks, babe. muax

7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had sex on the beach. It was intoxicating and refreshing. But then again, maybe I just like the colour pink.Hehehee...

2:42 pm  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

I love finding out all these things about you. : )

10:10 pm  
Blogger The Box said...

- Debbie Gibson, where are you?
- Goats?! Ew!
- (hugs)

1:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home