"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, December 10, 2007

Bumming

Just when I thought my leave for early this month was cancelled, I was told I could take my leave after all.

It's amazing how 2 days off can go by so quickly, what with running around on errands, and retail therapy, I might add. The weekend just flew by. Am on leave again today. Public holiday tomorrow.

I'm yet to have a day of doing absolutely 'nothing'.
At the rate I'm going, I don't think that's happening.

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was thinking of reading your blog before I start my long, long day at work...

My qs to you since you are on leave today....what in the world are you doing up so early and blogging already??

'Smack head'

9:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in future, tell nobody u're on leave... turn off the phone, lie in bed. wait for the house to be empty, drag sunshine inside, tuck her into bed... she'll make a great bolster... nice n warm...

6:29 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Chris: Ouch! Can't. Live. Without. Internet. Access.

Shao: I did! I did! But then, she'd wriggle around and won't lie still... or she'd try to climb on top of me and lick my face. Then wriggle around some more.

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home