"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hee hee...


Dear Dr.House,

I'm still crazy about you.
Really I am.

I still think you're the best character created for a TV series. *heart*

But of late, I've been distracted by another adorable man. Although 'man' isn't exactly what I can call him. He's like a cute Japanese stuffed toy in the flesh.

His name is Hiro Nakamura. And he's so kawaaiiiii I can't stand it. Words like 'lando slido'... and 'YATTAAAIIII'. Aiyo, so cute!

Labels:

5 wandered by:

Blogger eugene said...

coincidentally its v'day. meant to post it on vday? :)

2:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lando Slido..*thumping pamelos together* x3, Lando Slido..

D

9:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chants*

Lando slido!
Lando slido!
Lando slido!

*thump, thump, thump*

5:33 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Eugene: Yeah! I *heart* Dr.House & Hiro Nakamura

D & Rin: Only you two and Ed will understand what LANDO SLIDO and thumping pomelos are about..

3:53 pm  
Blogger Lumos Maxima said...

"May be very bad man. A bilan."
"Bilan?"
"Bilan."
"Villain?"
"Bilan."

I LOVE HIM TOO HE'S MINE!

this guy works for lucas' industrial light and magic and appeared on the cover of Time magazine as a kid and has an IQ above 180. *swoons*

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home