"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mint's alive! And another meme.

I haven't heard from Mint in a long time. This mama went MIA for quite awhile and she suddenly reappears from her hectic working-mom schedule in Chicago to tag me with this meme.

- Tag of Three -

Three things that scare me:
- Global warming
- Losing the people I love
- Permanence

Three people who make me laugh:
- The government
- The stupid
- Just about anyone. I'm easily amused

Three things I love:
- Food : Eating and Preparing
- Music : Listening and Jamming
- Holidays

Three things I hate:
- Selfishness
- The sound of running tap water
- Mat Rempits

Three things I don't understand:
- Life
- Stupidity
- Suffering

Three things on my desk:
- My water bottle. Drat, it's empty.
- My mug. Drat, it's empty too.
- My calendar. Ok, it's not empty. I like that.

Three things I'm doing right now:
- Making tissue wantans because of my cold
- Trying not to fall asleep
- Wondering how I'll get through this week

Three things I want to do before I die:
- Travel to all continents
- Live with no regrets
- Love with all I've got

Three things I can do:
- Pick up tunes by ear
- Balance a broomstick vertically at the end of my fingertip
- Look at the good side of things

Three things you should listen to:
- Your gut (your stomach)
- Your gut (your instinct)
- Your conscience

Three things you should never listen to:
- Bad radio DJs
- Bad commercials
- Bad advice

Three things I'd like to learn:
- Scuba diving
- Capoiera
- How to lie convincingly

Three favorite foods:
- This
- Is
- Impossible

Three beverages I drink regularly:
- Water
- Coffee (if with milk, without sugar; if black, one sugar)
- Diet Coke

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
- Macgyver / Airwolf / A-Team
- The Naughtiest Girl In School series / Children of Cherry Tree Farm series / Famous Five series

Three people I would like to tag:
- Itchy Feet
- Yueli
- Geekchic
And cos I can't really count...
- Box (where have you been?)
- Spot (where have you beeeen?)

Labels:

2 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..that was a whopper of a revelation! Looking forward to your next post.

D

9:37 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

D: Ya right... like you dunno most of them oredi. Then again, maybe not...

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home