"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wish I was there...

My friend YL just spent 3 weeks in Spain on her "I'm in between jobs" holiday.

As usual, I requested for postcards (I love postcards) and she sent me one from every city she visited.


Barcelona


Madrid & Cordoba, Seville & Granada


Her last such holiday was 2 years ago when she went to Rome and Florence in Italy (I shall add pix of the postcards she sent me in this post soon). Spot and Snowie are going next week. Envy envy envy! Send postcard boleh kah?

Sigh. Spain and Italy.
Definitely in my "Places to see before I die" list.
If only I had more 'kaching-kaching' and annual leave to travel out of South East Asia. In the meantime, it's Cambodia and Thailand two weeks from now. Wooooohoooo!

Labels: ,

2 wandered by:

Blogger Spot said...

Postcard? Can, no problem...it would be interesting to see if it arrives, addressed to Wandernut, Subang Jaya, Malaysia. :D

4:42 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Spot: HAHAHAHAHAAA! Well, maybe if I had my own Menara and my own Jalan.

Menara Wandernut on Jalan Wandernut.

Good gawd.
I'll just email you my er... work address ;)

Hahahaha.

6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home