"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Meet Sunshine





Born 18 October 2005.

A professional newspaper shredder and poopoo-peepeer.

I just got her yesterday and she kept me up pretty much the whole night.

For a pup so young, she's surprisingly quiet, keeping her yowling to a minimum. The only racket she made was when she shredded all the newspaper on her playpen floor and overturned her waterbowl while splashing about in the mess. After all that rolling about in soggy papers, her paws are now dirty with ink stains. Silly pup!

*WOOF!*

Labels:

9 wandered by:

Blogger ... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:51 pm  
Blogger ... said...

Congrats on the new pup!

*to Sunshine*
"Ang-koo-choo-koo-choo! Hello, there! Hello! Chaaa-ak!"

She's adorable!
Can't wait to meet her :)

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been a hard day's life and you can't if there's a dog!!

3:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet little puppy! I'm so glad that you managed to get a dog in the end. =)

9:12 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Rin: *rests muzzle on your knee and looks at you with manja brown eyes*

Mek: Can't what? Hehehe... you're not jealous of her are you? MEK!

Curlylocks: Yes she is... mom's still hesitant about handling her like putting on her choke chain and leash or petting/playing with her... (dad does it when I'm not around). But she cleans up after the pup and talks to her like a grandma would.

Shryh: I'm so thrilled! My first dog! :) I might be bringing her up to Ipoh on 26th Dec cos I'll be visiting my godparents and Geekchic wants to play with the pup. That is if the vet says it's okay for her to travel and meet people - she hasn't gotten all her shots yet.

9:21 am  
Blogger Jay said...

OMG That is EXACTLY what I want. Now, do as I suggested - keep it till it's no longer cute, then get another pup and call THAT one Sunshine.

12:01 pm  
Blogger Vish said...

Lol!

Sunshine is my MSN nickname.. haha.

Aww.. She's so comell!!!! I went to Lakeside to shop for Xmas pressies today and I saw a little something for puppies there and immediately thought of her. =)

Merry christmas, Wondernut. It's been a great year. Hopefully 2006 will be even better! ^_^

7:24 am  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW

She's so cute!!!!

7:33 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Jay: Eeeeeeeee. I hope you don't do that with your boyfriend(s) :D

Lady V: Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year

Mint: WOOF WOOF! :D *wags tail*

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home