"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Friday, December 09, 2005

It's the weekend!

By golly it's Friday already?!

I'm on half day today. So I can:
a) attend DDBi's (my ex-ex-agency) Christmas lunch party. YAY!!! It'd be so nice to see my ex-colleagues again. And I haven't visited their new office since they moved.

b) go for a 4pm sound check at Concorde Shah Alam for a singing gig tonight. It's a business association's regional banquet. And the organisers requested for some Broadway solos and a duet. Some specific songs in fact. I mean, aren't people bored of Memory from Cats and All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera yet?

Tomorrow's gonna be a long day. A run, finish the rest of my Christmas shopping, wrap the presents, la di da di da.

Then I plan to clean up the other segments of my blog. The foodie blog and the spiritual one. I need to update some links and rearrange some bits and pieces in the former. And I plan to start posting daily in the latter, by going through Rick Warren's The Purpose-Driven Life. It's a 40-day soul-searching exercise. You're most welcome to journey with me. I will try my best to do this every day, or at least, every other day.

There are 3 movies I hope to catch this weekend -The Chronicles of Narnia (I just bought the books in the box set YIPPEEE!), Perhaps Love (a Chinese movie) and The Constant Gardener (Ralph Fiennes *swoon*).

Lots to do. Lots to do.
And it's gonna be a long weekend too.
Monday's a state public holiday!

Labels:

0 wandered by:

Post a Comment

<< Home