"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Phhbbppt again!

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm in the office.

There are some urgent jobs due on Tuesday.

So some colleagues and I have to work through the weekend AND the public holiday on Monday.

Crap.

I hate the (a-local-telecommunications-provider) client.

If it's any consolation to myself, I bought a collection of Tim Burton's figurines from his book, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories. At 25% off too! Happiness!

And oh, this is totally off topic, but I saw a beautiful labrador this morning while on my run. A cream-coloured gentle creature named Tricia, with soft brown eyes. But I think her owner has been feeding her too many doggy biscuits. She's a very, uhm, big dog. And oh-so-huggable!

I want a labrador. I want a labrador.

Sigh.

Did I say I want a labrador?

Labels:

1 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~geekchic
Yeah, I hate that local provider too. Boo.

ehhh..we labrador owners do try to refrain ourselves from passing doggie biscuits to our canine friends. try resisting them with their soft, melting brown eyes. toss in also a puddle of drool on the ground and a smiley face, you're bound to tear off a piece of whatever you're eating and feed him/her. that's why labs are always overweight. their greedy nature. and unfortunately, it's all part of a charm of a labrador :)

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home