"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Friday, December 16, 2005

Parking lot murder

She comes out from the mall entrance at the basement carpark, carrying shopping bags and a gift basket from Crabtree & Evelyn. In her hand, her car keys.

All eyes are on her.
They follow her every move, wondering where her car is parked.

Beep-beep.

Ah, I am in luck.
Her car is parked 2 feet in front of mine.

After driving around for half an hour looking for a spot, it's about FREAKING time.

I quickly turn on my left indicator lights.
"This spot is MINE! Cars behind me, back off! It's MINE!"

The lady, well-dressed (in a senior manager way), loads her goodies into the boot of her new Mercedes Benz, taking her own sweet time. I try to make eye contact. She takes a quick glance but looks away, busy loading her boot.

"Okay, she's not the friendly type."

But never mind.
With my indicator still blinking, I wait. And wait.
A minute.
Two.
Three.
Four.

She slams her car boot.

Beep.

And FREAKING walks away.
Back to the mall entrance.

No apologies.
No acknowledgement of my existence.

For a brief moment I imagine her lifeless body under my wheels. And bloody red tyre tracks leading out of the car park.

I hope she trips on her stilettos.
Bee-yatch.

Labels:

5 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

murderer

11:31 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Anonymous: If the thought was as guilty as the deed, I'm in alot of trouble.

Geekchic: Yeah. It was a very BIG gift basket too. Lots of the nice cookies and me thinks, the lotions and stuff. Hmmm... her stilettos not nice wan. Very tacky one. Baju only nice. But I wouldn't take those. It'd be stained... with BUH-LARD.

11:08 pm  
Blogger Azxel said...

Next time, do this for me...

*Smile*

*Pull handbrake, shift to Neutral*

*Get off vehicle after she leaves*

*Walk over to Mercedes*
(Bee-yatch's probably some mistress)

*Rip out all the windscreen wipers and side mirrors*

*Get back to vehicle and drive off*

10:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been a sei macharn! Sei macharn! A marcharn and a beeyatch!

2:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh you never use Truth, Love and Family Values ka?

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home