"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hello?

How strange.
For the first time ever, another country out-hit Malaysia in my blog statcounter. Usually, around 50-70% of my visitors come from Malaysia. But today, a Swedish visitor dropped by from Spot's blog and stayed awhile to read my archives. So that explains this:

Perc. Country Name
34.07% Sweden
27.47% Malaysia
20.88% Australia
10.99% United States
5.49% India
1.10% United Kingdom
(The statcounter lets me know where my last 100 visitors come from)

Thanks for dropping by!
*serves Daim candy from Ikea*

(In case you're wondering about this fascination with Sweden, it's not just the love for Ikea or Swedish meatballs (though they ARE nice, er, never mind). Mint Chutney and I have been fantasising about visiting Sweden one day. Heh heh! It doesn't hurt to dream, ya know...)

On another note:

Word from the 'new food series' producer!
The producer of the new food series replied my email. He said they were still looking and that I should start by sending in a demo of me cooking and presenting a dish. Something as simple as instant noodles would do. Whoopeedoo...

I'm not counting on getting the job, but it'd be fun.
I think I'll make pumpkin soup this weekend.
Been craving for it.

Hope D has steady hands for the camera.

Labels:

9 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did exactly the same thing ... I got to your blog from Spot's page yesterday. And I am in Switzerland :)

10:44 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

CM: Welcome :) *offers a nice warm cheese fondue*

11:08 pm  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

One day Ms Wandernut our dreams will come true. : )

4:13 am  
Blogger Spot said...

Wah, I didn't even know I had such exotic visitors! What man.

Sweden....ABBA! Er..I think.

I made pumpkin soup last week. The seriously lazy way. Cut up pumpkin, roast with olive oil and sage. roast a whole onion. dump the lot into pot of chicken stock. blend. salt pepper cream.

10:13 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Mint: Oh yeah, babe, oh yeah...

Spot: I love ABBA (yes, they're Swedish). Oooh... I never thought of roasting the onion first! Thanks Spot! Yummy!

3:01 pm  
Blogger ... said...

All the best with the food presenter thing!

3:02 pm  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Guess what??!!!

Sweden came over this morning from your blog and visited me!!

*waves* Hi Sweden! Wandernut and I are going to visit you one day.

10:48 pm  
Blogger Rat said...

5.49% India is me!! me me !!

2:08 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Rat: *serves masala chaii* I know it's you Rat! :)

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home