"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunshine and friends

Some of these pictures were taken some time ago. But I think we could all do with some cute today.


This was taken early last year at JK's place where Sunshine had a play date with Winston (the other labrador) and Bessy (the rottie puppy). Bessy is now bigger than Sunshine. And probably, Winston.


Frolicking with Zombie, daughter of KC. The first picture gives new meaning to the term 'bitch slap'.


She loves her joyrides, especially with dad.


That's her terrorising my brother. Bwahahahaha...
Love her floppy ears.


Here she is begging for treats from my mom. Failing which, she goes to her other side, probably thinking a different angle would make her look cuter. Mom succumbed.


The manja pot.


Treat! Treat! Treat!


Her shiny head after she snuck into the car when I wanted to get something.
She's so cute. How I love her so...

Labels:

7 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!1 she no more fat fat girl oredi. how come dun haf pics of her and mandy wan? *cry

4:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that trick of theirs of moving from one side to the other, hoping that it'd change your mind about the treat just cracks me up :D

6:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owhhh...they are just so so so adorable. They are simply men's best friend, aren't they ? I can relate to all these as I have two manja pot rottie myself..

11:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fast all grow up!

12:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...

I can't wait to see her when I go back! To think a few years back I could actually CARRY her! Lol.

11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEWT!!!

D

12:09 pm  
Blogger Lumos Maxima said...

AIYOHHH WHY SHE SO KIUTTTTTTT?

10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home