"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hot choc!

I dunno how she got them. But she did.
I seriously doubt they are sold in Malaysia. And even if they ship internationally, no way she could have received them in barely 2 working days from the UK. I just blogged about them on Friday evening!

It's a big mystery. But all questions fade when I bite into my Montezema chili chocolate. Blissful heaven. Yes, mmmm. Rich dark chocolate with a fiery taste. And I have 3 yummy bars. All mine... MMMIIINNEEEE. Muahahahahaha!

Thanks SM. You'll be cherished forever and ever and ever.
Now you got me dead curious. Really! How? Where?

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shhh... don't ask so many questions... just eat ur chocolate... eat... eat... eat and forget... :)

8:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes my dear...eat the chocolate, even as curiousity gnaws and eats in to you...muahahaha


D

10:50 am  
Blogger Natasha Fernz said...

Hi hi...

I love chocolate and everything, but am really not sure about chili in chocolate though...

Hmmm glad you're enjoying them... :)

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home