"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Friday, February 01, 2008

Chocolate dreams...

I was feeling peckish today and decided to do a quick tour of my favourite food blogs. While stopping by at C&Z, I read a post about spicy chili chocolate, and I've loved the chili-chocolate combo since I first tasted the now discontinued chili-dark chocolate Tim Tams *sigh*.

Anyway, I clicked on the link to look up on the said spicy chocolate and lo behold, Montezuma Emperor Chocolates.


There are 7 types of chocolate bars in this range, and all organic too.
* Chili (Dark 73%) - I know I will realllly love this
* Three Pepper (White) - So interesting! 3 types of peppercorns in chocolate!
* Peppermint & Vanilla (Milk) - oooOoooohhh
* Orange & Geranium (Dark 73%)
* Sweet Paprika & Strawberry (Milk)
* Cinnamon (White)
* Nutmeg (Milk)

I want them all! I want the all-in-one Super Seven pack. Any dear friends in the UK who will help me get them will be dearly cherished forever and ever and ever!!

Labels: ,

1 wandered by:

Blogger Dumpling said...

Gosh.. first time I've heard of this..

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home