"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jerk

I was out in my front yard with Sunshine playing ball in the evening when a pleasant looking gentleman in his late 40s walked past my house, stopping not far from the gate.

Sunshine went into a barking and tail-chasing frenzy. The man stopped and smiled. I thought he was smiling at Sunshine's antics. I mean who wouldn't find a tail-chasing dog amusing?

Then I realised that he was one sick bastard.
He was jerking off right in front of my house!

Now this guy didn't look like someone who would spank his monkey in front of a stranger's house. He looked very respectable. Clean cut with slightly graying hair. Roundish, fair face. Medium built at about 5'6". Chinese. He wore a long sleeved light blue shirt and pressed slacks. He looked like a friend's father or a director of a company.

My initial shock gave way to fury as I got up and walked towards the gate. I took out my camera phone from my pants pocket. A flash of panic appeared on his face as he stuffed his miserable sausage back into his pants and ran off. I shouted that if I ever saw him again, I was gonna take his picture and beat him up.

My reflexes were slow or I would've started snapping away on the camera as soon as I got it out. He ran towards the next street and I immediately grabbed Sunshine's leash and my walking stick. He wasn't young, he looked about my size and he was unarmed. I was so gonna catch up with him and teach him a lesson. Or at least get a good photo.

But my front gate was locked. My parents went out and took the keys with them. My brother had the other set and he was out as well. No, I don't have my own set. Don't ask.

Anyway, resigned to the fact that the jerk probably hopped into his car and drove off by now, Sunshine and I resumed her ball game. Poor girl got all excited for nothing.

Later, I spoke to my neighbour and told him what happened.
He said he saw the guy run to a blueish-grey 4X4 and disappeared.
It could be a Hilux or a Storm.

Asshole.
If only I can train her to bite where it hurts most.
Now how do I teach Sunshine something like that?

If he ever comes by again, he's gonna be very, very sorry.

Labels:

3 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

Too many sickos in the world, not enough of oxygen to go round. Why lar you want sunshine to bite him whwere it hurts most? later you need dettol to clean her mouth. Just make sure the bastard's chemically-castrated, good enough. let him live the rest of his pathetic miserable life. killing him is just too easy, too simple.

1:38 pm  
Blogger Cheryl said...

What a dumbass. You poor thing!

The same thing happened to me back in my Subang home while washing the car. If i could do it again, i will grab the family umbrella and kebab the sausage to his nuts and shove it up where the sun don't shine! *angers*

Think the trick is NOT to look scared at any point, coz that's what they want. Good thinking with the camera tho, bravo!!! Perhaps there is somewhere we can warn others of this person.

7:33 pm  
Blogger Lumos Maxima said...

oh the camera idea thing was brilliant! i wanted to say call the police, but you know, it's malaysia and no one cares.

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home