"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Meme: 9 Parts of Me

As tagged by Think Tank.
Ok, so you want them in the freezer or buried in the garden somewhere?

Hehe.

Part 1: on the outside
name : A weird surname, a Chinese name that doesn't actually mean anything, and an angmoh name that comes after my Chinese name like an afterthought.
date of birth : 2 Feb 1978
current status : Not married
eye color : Dark brown
hair color : Dark brown
right of left handed : Right
zodiac : Aquarius

Part 2: on the inside
my heritage : 50% Cantonese, 50% Hakka, 100% Malaysian, but a Nyonya wanna-be.
my fear : Swarms of ants
my weakness : Food. Fooooooooooodd. Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
my perfect pizza : One with everything on it. Erm, hmmm, maybe not. I like the artichoke, mozzarella, rocket and mushroom thin crust pizza I had in Hong Kong. It was rather perfect.

Part 3: yesterday, today & tomorrow
your first thought waking up : Huh? Uh. Zzzzzzzzz....
tomorrow : Thursday. Errands to run. Bills to pay.
your bedtime : Never too early. Never too late.
most missed memory : Walking up the hill from town to my uni in Bathurst. It was a cool summer. Breezy. The cherry plum trees on the road were exploding with ripe fruit. In my hand was the juiciest, sweetest, biggest fuzzy peach I ever had. As I walked and ate, the juices dripped down my arm to my elbow. I looked at the blue skies and thought, "I'm leaving this place in 2 weeks." I felt my heart break. I savoured every bite of that damn peach.

Part 4: your pick
pepsi or coke : Coke Light!
mcD or burger king : McD Filet O Fish and Fries. Burger King for everything else.
single or group dates : Huh?
adidas or nike : I not so stylo... Anything on a discount. Bwahahaha!
lipton tea or nestea : Lipton
chocolate or vanila : Both
cappuccino or coffee : Both

Part 5: do you..
smoke : Nope
curse : In English, Cantonese, Hakka and Hokkien too

Part 6: in the past month
drank alcohol : Yes
gone to the mail? : Yes
been on stage : Yes, with the band
eaten sushi : Yes. Mmmm Mmmm...

Part 7: what were you doing
1 minute ago : Doing this meme
1 hour ago : I don't remember
4 1/2 hours ago : At McDonalds eating Filet O Fish!
1 month ago : I don't remember (the black hole is REAL!)
1 year ago : Uh.. ermm...

Part 8: finish the sentence
i love : lazy weekends, crazy holidays
i feel : that humanity is going to the dogs
i hate : being used and taken for granted
i hide : things and forget where I hide them
i miss : 1999
i need : to stop being a wimp

Part 9: tag five people
Geek (hehe, thanks YL)
Itchy Feet
Mint Chutney
Spot & Snowie (calling the Pig and the Cow... yoo hooo?)

Labels:

4 wandered by:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bath-urst? Where's that??

9:52 pm  
Blogger Yue-li said...

Yea clare.. you're a good one to ask about strange sounding places... Okeechobee!

1:45 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Clare: It's a little town 3 hours west of Sydney... about an hour or so after the Blue Mountains. So quite 'ulu' one... But it's a very pretty place. I miss it so much :(

Yules: HAHAHAHA! Okeechobee Machu Pichu Wooloomooloo...

3:05 pm  
Blogger snowdrop said...

sorry beb, with teh new job, barely got time to read, let alone blog! maybe someday, ok :)

meanwhile, have a great trip to bangkok et all!!

6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home