"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The black hole in my brain

They mysteriously disappear.
Things. Conversations. Information. Memories.

For instance, E & E got me some blank CD-Rs over a month ago. I can't find it anywhere in my house. It's not anywhere in D's house. It's not in my car. I have no recollection whatsoever of WHERE I put it. All I remember is, it's in a plastic bag.

I was wearing my sunglasses one Saturday afternoon. I vaguely recall wearing them when driving home. It was a very hot day. I couldn't find them on Sunday. Not in the car (where I usually leave them). Not in the house. Not in my room. Not anywhere.

Books. CDs.
I have lent numerous books and CDs to friends.
Now I don't remember what books and CDs.
And I don't remember who I lent them to.

I get it.
The black hole is not in my brain.
My brain is the black hole.

AAaaarrrrRRRrrrggggHHhhh!

Labels:

9 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

Cod liver oil :)

1:52 pm  
Blogger Fruit of Eden said...

who's been causing you to lose your mind babe.. :P

3:54 pm  
Blogger Yue-li said...

i still think u ate it. go check ur poop tonite see.

4:00 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Geek: I've always been forgetful. I've taken Memory enhancement supplements, Gingko Biloba... does not seem to be ... er, what was I saying?

Fruit of Eden: Oh no... I've lost my MIND too! Help me find it!

Yules: Maybe I flushed it down with my last shit. *sulk*

4:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear dear,

Still have some of your books with me. No CD-Rs though. I checked where YL suggested as well, hasn't been fruitful..nutty maybe..heeheheee

D

5:25 pm  
Blogger ... said...

Did we give you a stack of CD-Rs?

Haha, I SO know what you mean...

-Rin

9:11 pm  
Blogger Mowpea said...

Memory? It's SO over-rated.
Better to NOT remember.
(ie. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind)

11:56 pm  
Blogger Mint Chutney said...

I agree with Mowpea. It's like Eternal Sunshine...

4:45 am  
Blogger Wandernut said...

D: Eeeeuuwww... :P

Rin: Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa :( Must ask God brain got warranty or not...

Mowpea & Mint: Eternal Sunshine gives me the image of a dead dog... my dog. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(

But I agree. Some things are best forgotten, but it does get expensive when you start losing things... hehehe.

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home