"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kinabalu Hullabaloo

No meaning one. Simply.
Cos I thought those two words sounded funny together.

It's off to Kota Kinabalu (KK) on Friday morning! We'll have a day and a half to bum around and stuff our face with seafood cos we're only climbing Mount Kinabalu on Sunday.

Now YL and I have been to KK before, and we aren't that keen to stay in the city. So we're going WHITE WATER RAFTING on Saturday as well! Whoooppeeee!

Last week, I was running at the gym like a mad woman. The high from the 10km race lasted the whole week and I felt so energised. Then my big toenail got inflamed (must be an ingrown nail). It hurt to even walk. Went to the doc and he gave me an antibiotic and a cocktail of THREE pain / anti-inflammatory meds. After two days, it got better, and the pus came out. It doesn't hurt as much now, though it's still a little tender.

I really should hit the gym tomorrow.
I notice the less I exercise, the more I seem to eat and the more constantly hungry I seem to feel. Strange innit?

And oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YULES!

Labels: , ,

2 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEK - Mountain Eexperience at Kinabalu

Watch out for the Rafflesia!

D

5:42 pm  
Blogger Cheryl said...

White River Rafting.. ZOMG sounds so shiok lah :D

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home