"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mad March

Wheee... things will get a little more exciting this month.

March 6
My brother's birthday. But eh, since I got the modem and the wireless router and applied for broadband and all, no need birthday present oredi la kan?

March 8
Yay! Got a decent-paying corporate dinner gig with my band of legal brothers. The boo bit is, it's a Thursday night and smack in town at Equatorial Hotel. Not to mention I have a pitch presentation in Sri Kembangan that afternoon. Aiyaiyai...

March 18
The 10km run. Training has been put on hold since I got sick a week before CNY. Then with all the running around during CNY, it was impossible (though I did run around my cousin's apartment block not once, but TWICE, that week... and I took the stairs to her 8th floor apartment). Ok ok... NO MORE EXCUSES from today on!

March 22
Got a jazz gig with a jazz band (friends of IZ, my usual band's leader) for a wedding function. I like doing weddings. Less stress, more fun.

March 30
Off I go to Kota Kinabalu with YL. And we're climbing on April Fools. Hehehe... how cool is that. Gonna start taking the stairs up to the office from now on.

Yipppeeeee!

Labels: , ,

5 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

March madness indeed. Looks like your life's pretty full for now =) GOOD!

4:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! busy busy busy.. will be rooting for you at the race. Yay!!

D

5:27 pm  
Blogger Yue-li said...

uh... 10km? wat 10km?

:p

5:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

So when you get to the base of Mt K, you look at Yueli and go,
"April Fools! I never wanted to climb!"

Hah!

7:12 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Geek: Full! I only wish I have the energy I had 5 years ago.

D: Hahaha! :) Sure or not... I think I could be back from the race and you'd still be in dreamland ;D

Yules: Eh, must go submit the form oredi la! See, we miss the earlybird discount oredi! Hahahaaa

Clare: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! That'd be so funny. But I dun wanna die on April Fools Day... Hehehe ;)

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home