"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Monday, September 24, 2007

OH MY GAWD!

I *heart* Hairspray.
I *heart* it so much I can't say how much I *heart* it.



It's cheesy, no, corny, at times, but it's so kitsch you just gotta love it. A great ensemble of actors. Great music from an era I love. And oh, so fun. Ultra Clutch Hairspray, you rock! *heart*

Now I can't wait for September 27th to see her again.

*heart* Ugly Betty, you rock! :D

... and him, also on September 27th.

*heart* *heart* *heart* *heart*
Sigh, I could look into his eyes forever.

If you think I've got this weird thing for old, grumpy, sarcastic, incorrigible, laser-witted jerks, I beg to differ. I also like this guy.

He's not old. He's not grumpy. He's just a sarcastic, incorrigible, laser-witted jerk. *heart*

Let the downloading begin! :D

Labels: , ,

8 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Good mo-orning Bal-ti-mooooore!"

Watched it with mum last week. We fell absolutely head over heels in love with it too!! Going to get the soundtrack soon! ORIGINAL soundtrack..not downloaded (this is a first!). That's how much I *heart* Hairspray!!!

Erin also *hearts* Dr.House!

8:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

download oredi share with me :)

8:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Season 2 of Heroes can be downloaded today!! HIRO!!!

hint hint..

D

10:57 am  
Blogger Cheryl said...

He's not old. He's not grumpy. He's just a sarcastic, incorrigible, laser-witted jerk.

Aiyok. I like Denny Crane woh... the silly himbo. :P

8:07 am  
Blogger eugene said...

Hi, Denny Crane.

:)

any idea what happened to House, saw the 'Emmy's Red Carpet' and they interviewed an entire new cast of House. The Doc's we're used to not in House anymore?

2:48 pm  
Blogger Wandernut said...

Rin: *heart*

Geek: Hahahah! Looks like you'll have to be the master pirate. I started downloading Dr House episode 1 but so slow cos the seeds are only available for a file that's 1 GIG big!!! Hehehehehe....

D: If my Screamyx is reliable I try la ok?

Cheryl: I like Denny Crane too, but Alan Shore more leng chai... heeheheheh

Eugene: Sei chai, wait lah another 30 years, then you can be him. Hehehehe. House ah? According to Season 4 spoilers, they'll be back, and the first few episodes will be almost like a doctor reality show... he's gonna eliminate from a batch of potetial doctors.

3:48 pm  
Blogger Mowpea said...

Hey you *heart* hairspray?
Then you MUST watch the original with Ricki Lake! *HEART* indeed :-)

10:59 pm  
Blogger Mowpea said...

You *heart* Hairspray?
Then you MUST watch the original Hairspray with Ricki Lake! Guarantee a rockin good time, baby! Directed by John Waters-good eh.

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home