"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." - Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thanks for the postcards!

All the way from Italy, I received a postcard with a recipe, no less, for pesto ala Genovese. If only I could read Italian... How did Snowie & Spot guess that pesto is my favourite pasta sauce (and savoury bread spread!)? I love it with fettucine, topped with parmesan shavings, freshly ground black pepper, and for a fuller meal, some chicken breast grilled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mama mia! Thanks, you two! I hope you guys ate and took lots of pictures of REAL Italian food! :D



And from Down Under, there was a postcard from Perth, where the Chic Geek was on holiday, getting melancholic over her days as an Aussie uni student in Melbourne. I know how you feel babe. Australia is 'home' in more ways than we can say.

While we're on the topic of postcards, here are some I've received since I started collecting them. Courtesy of new friends I've made here on blogosphere:



And old friends who've had the opportunity to travel quite a bit, to places like London, Rome, Florence, the Vatican, Belgium, Greece, Paris, Montreal, Monaco, Phuket, Kathmandu. *Most of these pictures are of two postcards in each.






Labels: ,

2 wandered by:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~~~geekchic
You're most welcome, Nut... Glad you finally found the postcard beneath your pile of mail :)

3:47 pm  
Blogger Karen said...

oh dear, the postcard's immortalised?!! maybe should have sent a pretty scenic one after all...

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home